Prince died of opioid overdose

13055917_1201025536586919_853958159211131643_oSpecifically, he died of an accidental overdose of the powerful painkiller fentanyl which he administered himself. The drug is 50 times more potent that heroin and it’s become a huge problem everywhere.

Since the singers surprising death on April 21, 2016 rumor immediately started spreading that the he had a dependence to certain drugs and toxicology tests have finally proven that.

So far the results of Prince’s four-hour autopsy have not been released.

TMZ reported that the singer was hanging around his local Walgreen waiting for possible prescription drugs and he canceled four concert dates — citing “the flu” — in the days before his death.

What makes this story even harder is Prince’s own inner circle were incredibly worried about him and had taken measure to have moved to a rehab facility the week he died.

Rock Hall of Famer was found unresponsive in the elevator of his Paisley Park estate. He was 57. by John Beaudin